Commit Graph
145 Commits
Author SHA1 Message Date
Adrián García García 8e8e0b6af1 feat: Add --enable-log-outputs flag for logging model generations (#20707)
Signed-off-by: Adrian Garcia <adrian.garcia@inceptionai.ai>
2025-08-06 23:10:13 -07:00
Woosuk Kwon f263a4b53f [gpt-oss] Support chat completion api (#22342) 2025-08-06 01:57:39 -07:00
Hongsheng Liuandwangzi 7656cf4cf3 [Bugfix] [issue-21565] Fix the incompatibility issue with stream and named function calling when Thinking is disabled (#21573)
Signed-off-by: wangzi <3220100013@zju.edu.cn>
Co-authored-by: wangzi <3220100013@zju.edu.cn>
2025-07-27 22:43:50 -07:00
Shintarou OkadaandHarry Mellor 6eca337ce0 Replace --expand-tools-even-if-tool-choice-none with --exclude-tools-when-tool-choice-none for v0.10.0 (#20544)
Signed-off-by: okada <kokuzen@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: okada shintarou <okada@preferred.jp>
Co-authored-by: Harry Mellor <19981378+hmellor@users.noreply.github.com>
2025-07-24 02:56:36 -07:00
Michael Goin 82ec66f514 [V0 Deprecation] Remove Prompt Adapters (#20588)
Signed-off-by: mgoin <mgoin64@gmail.com>
2025-07-23 16:36:48 -07:00
Asher 5a7fb3ab9e [Model] Add ToolParser and MoE Config for Hunyuan A13B (#20820)
Signed-off-by: Asher Zhang <asherszhang@tencent.com>
2025-07-17 09:10:09 +00:00
Harry Mellor 313ae8c16a [Deprecation] Remove everything scheduled for removal in v0.10.0 (#20979)
Signed-off-by: Harry Mellor <19981378+hmellor@users.noreply.github.com>
2025-07-15 15:57:53 +00:00
Alex Brooks 41060c6e08 [Core] Add Support for Default Modality Specific LoRAs [generate / chat completions] (#19126)
Signed-off-by: Alex-Brooks <Alex.Brooks@ibm.com>
2025-07-10 21:09:37 +01:00
Chauncey 2155e95ef1 [Bugfix] Fix the issue where reasoning_content is None when Thinkng is enabled and tool_choice is set to 'required'. (#20662)
Signed-off-by: chaunceyjiang <chaunceyjiang@gmail.com>
2025-07-09 07:39:58 +00:00
Gabriel Marinho a4113b035c [Platform] Add custom default max tokens (#18557)
Signed-off-by: Gabriel Marinho <gmarinho@ibm.com>
2025-07-04 10:50:17 +08:00
Shintarou Okada 3d19d47d91 [Frontend] Expand tools even if tool_choice="none" (#17177)
Signed-off-by: okada shintarou <okada@preferred.jp>
2025-07-01 12:47:38 -04:00
Max Wittig f59fc60fb3 [Feat][CLI] enforce-include-usage (#19695)
Signed-off-by: Max Wittig <max.wittig@siemens.com>
2025-06-25 01:43:04 -04:00
Chauncey 836d4ce140 [Bugfix] fix missing 'finish_reason': null in streaming chat (#19662)
Signed-off-by: chaunceyjiang <chaunceyjiang@gmail.com>
2025-06-16 14:10:39 +00:00
Chauncey 8fc57501d3 [Bugfix]: Fix the incompatibility issue with stream when Thinking is disabled (#19135)
Signed-off-by: chaunceyjiang <chaunceyjiang@gmail.com>
2025-06-05 06:24:24 +00:00
Chauncey 4de790fcad [Bugfix]: Fix the incompatibility issue with tool_choice 'required' when Thinking is enabled (#19075)
Signed-off-by: chaunceyjiang <chaunceyjiang@gmail.com>
2025-06-03 23:27:24 +00:00
Simon Mo 02f0c7b220 [Misc] Add SPDX-FileCopyrightText (#19100)
Signed-off-by: simon-mo <simon.mo@hey.com>
2025-06-03 11:20:17 -07:00
Chauncey 77164dad5e [Bugfix] Consistent ascii handling in tool parsers (#18883)
Signed-off-by: chaunceyjiang <chaunceyjiang@gmail.com>
2025-05-30 04:44:43 +00:00
Alex Brooks 321331b8ae [Core] Add Lora Support to Beam Search (#18346)
Signed-off-by: Alex-Brooks <Alex.Brooks@ibm.com>
2025-05-28 08:58:24 -07:00
Feng XiaoLongandCrucifixion-Fxl 4fc1bf813a [Bugfix] Migrate to REGEX Library to prevent catastrophic backtracking (#18454)
Signed-off-by: Crucifixion-Fxl <xmufxl@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Crucifixion-Fxl <xmufxl@gmail.com>
2025-05-23 16:16:26 -07:00
David Xia f25e0d1125 [Bugfix]: make most of test_openai_schema.py pass (#17664) 2025-05-14 17:04:35 -07:00
d19110204c [P/D] NIXL Integration (#17751)
Signed-off-by: ApostaC <yihua98@uchicago.edu>
Signed-off-by: Tyler Michael Smith <tyler@neuralmagic.com>
Signed-off-by: rshaw@neuralmagic.com <robertgshaw2@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Robert Shaw <rshaw@neuralmagic.com>
Signed-off-by: mgoin <mgoin64@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Nick Hill <nhill@redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: Brent Salisbury <bsalisbu@redhat.com>
Co-authored-by: Tyler Michael Smith <tyler@neuralmagic.com>
Co-authored-by: ApostaC <yihua98@uchicago.edu>
Co-authored-by: Robert Shaw <rshaw@neuralmagic.com>
Co-authored-by: mgoin <mgoin64@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Nick Hill <nhill@redhat.com>
Co-authored-by: Tyler Michael Smith <tysmith@redhat.com>
Co-authored-by: Brent Salisbury <bsalisbu@redhat.com>
2025-05-12 09:46:16 -07:00
Maximilien de Bayserandigmainc 05a4324f8e Initialize the delta tool call fields explicitly (#17340)
Signed-off-by: Max de Bayser <mbayser@br.ibm.com>
Co-authored-by: igmainc <igmainc@icloud.com>
2025-05-12 13:28:58 +00:00
Chauncey 5394ad7387 [Bugfix] fix KeyError on top logprobs are special tokens (#17637)
Signed-off-by: chaunceyjiang <chaunceyjiang@gmail.com>
2025-05-04 19:22:35 -07:00
Chauncey 98060b001d [Feature][Frontend]: Deprecate --enable-reasoning (#17452)
Signed-off-by: chaunceyjiang <chaunceyjiang@gmail.com>
2025-05-01 06:46:16 -07:00
Guillaume Calmettes 1da6a09274 [Bugfix]: do not shutdown server if skip_special_use=False for MistralTokenizer (#14094)
Signed-off-by: Guillaume Calmettes <gcalmettes@scaleway.com>
2025-04-09 19:43:09 -07:00
cefb9e5a28 [Frontend] Implement Tool Calling with tool_choice='required' (#13483)
Signed-off-by: Liangfu Chen <liangfc@amazon.com>
Signed-off-by: Matt, Matthias <matthias.matt@tuwien.ac.at>
Co-authored-by: Liangfu Chen <liangfc@amazon.com>
Co-authored-by: mgoin <michael@neuralmagic.com>
2025-04-02 07:45:45 -07:00
Ce Gao 32b14baf8a [Refactor][Frontend] Keep all logic about reasoning into one class (#14428)
Signed-off-by: Ce Gao <cegao@tensorchord.ai>
2025-03-28 00:23:30 -07:00
Jason (Siyu) Zhu cec8c7d7f8 Refactor error handling for multiple exceptions in preprocessing (#15650)
Signed-off-by: JasonZhu1313 <jasonchu13@outlook.com>
2025-03-28 03:27:20 +00:00
Robin d6cd59f122 [Frontend] Support tool calling and reasoning parser (#14511)
Signed-off-by: WangErXiao <863579016@qq.com>
2025-03-23 14:00:07 -07:00
Guillaume Calmettes fd8e055ffb [BugFix]: properly catch templating error when preprocess input (#13976)
Signed-off-by: Guillaume Calmettes <gcalmettes@scaleway.com>
2025-03-14 05:58:34 -07:00
Harry Mellor 47512b3200 Default to generation_config from model (#12622)
Signed-off-by: Harry Mellor <19981378+hmellor@users.noreply.github.com>
2025-03-08 14:46:15 +08:00
Benjamin Chislett 32985bed7c [Frontend] Allow return_tokens_as_token_ids to be passed as a request param (#14066)
Signed-off-by: Benjamin Chislett <benjamin.chislett@centml.ai>
2025-03-05 06:30:40 +00:00
Harry Mellor e5b2f1601a [Frontend] Do prompt_logprobs clamping for chat as well as completions (#14225)
Signed-off-by: Harry Mellor <19981378+hmellor@users.noreply.github.com>
2025-03-04 20:13:06 +00:00
Harry Mellor 9badee53de Fix performance when --generation-config is not None (#14223)
Signed-off-by: Harry Mellor <19981378+hmellor@users.noreply.github.com>
2025-03-04 20:59:22 +01:00
Harry Mellor cf069aa8aa Update deprecated Python 3.8 typing (#13971) 2025-03-02 17:34:51 -08:00
Keyun Tong 0ffdf8ce0c [HTTP Server] Make model param optional in request (#13568) 2025-02-21 21:55:50 -08:00
Rafael Vasquez 314cfade02 [Frontend] Generate valid tool call IDs when using tokenizer-mode=mistral (#12332) 2025-02-12 08:29:56 -08:00
Russell Bryant e489ad7a21 [Misc] Add SPDX-License-Identifier headers to python source files (#12628)
- **Add SPDX license headers to python source files**
- **Check for SPDX headers using pre-commit**

commit 9d7ef44c3cfb72ca4c32e1c677d99259d10d4745
Author: Russell Bryant <rbryant@redhat.com>
Date:   Fri Jan 31 14:18:24 2025 -0500

    Add SPDX license headers to python source files
    
This commit adds SPDX license headers to python source files as
recommended to
the project by the Linux Foundation. These headers provide a concise way
that is
both human and machine readable for communicating license information
for each
source file. It helps avoid any ambiguity about the license of the code
and can
    also be easily used by tools to help manage license compliance.
    
The Linux Foundation runs license scans against the codebase to help
ensure
    we are in compliance with the licenses of the code we use, including
dependencies. Having these headers in place helps that tool do its job.
    
    More information can be found on the SPDX site:
    
    - https://spdx.dev/learn/handling-license-info/
    
    Signed-off-by: Russell Bryant <rbryant@redhat.com>

commit 5a1cf1cb3b80759131c73f6a9dddebccac039dea
Author: Russell Bryant <rbryant@redhat.com>
Date:   Fri Jan 31 14:36:32 2025 -0500

    Check for SPDX headers using pre-commit
    
    Signed-off-by: Russell Bryant <rbryant@redhat.com>

---------

Signed-off-by: Russell Bryant <rbryant@redhat.com>
2025-02-02 11:58:18 -08:00
a7e3eba66f [Frontend] Support reasoning content for deepseek r1 (#12473)
Signed-off-by: Ce Gao <cegao@tensorchord.ai>
Co-authored-by: Rafael Vasquez <rafvasq21@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Cyrus Leung <cyrus.tl.leung@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Michael Goin <mgoin@redhat.com>
2025-01-29 11:38:08 +08:00
Robert Shaw 33fc1e2e86 [Frontend] Improve StreamingResponse Exception Handling (#11752) 2025-01-05 16:35:01 -05:00
Joe Runde 4db72e57f6 [Bugfix][Refactor] Unify model management in frontend (#11660)
Signed-off-by: Joe Runde <Joseph.Runde@ibm.com>
2025-01-01 02:21:51 +00:00
Yanyi LiuandCyrus Leung 5aef49806d [Feature] Add load generation config from model (#11164)
Signed-off-by: liuyanyi <wolfsonliu@163.com>
Signed-off-by: Yanyi Liu <wolfsonliu@163.com>
Signed-off-by: DarkLight1337 <tlleungac@connect.ust.hk>
Co-authored-by: Cyrus Leung <tlleungac@connect.ust.hk>
2024-12-19 10:50:38 +00:00
Joe Runde 2d1b9baa8f [Bugfix] Fix request cancellation without polling (#11190) 2024-12-17 12:26:32 -08:00
Brad Hilton 9c3dadd1c9 [Frontend] Add logits_processors as an extra completion argument (#11150)
Signed-off-by: Brad Hilton <brad.hilton.nw@gmail.com>
2024-12-14 16:46:42 +00:00
Jiaxin ShanandJee Jee Li 85362f028c [Misc][LoRA] Ensure Lora Adapter requests return adapter name (#11094)
Signed-off-by: Jiaxin Shan <seedjeffwan@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Jee Jee Li <pandaleefree@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Jee Jee Li <pandaleefree@gmail.com>
2024-12-12 09:25:16 +00:00
Clayton 7439a8b5fc [Bugfix] Multiple fixes to tool streaming with hermes and mistral (#10979)
Signed-off-by: cedonley <clayton@donley.io>
2024-12-12 01:10:12 +00:00
Joe Runde 980ad394a8 [Frontend] Use request id from header (#10968)
Signed-off-by: Joe Runde <Joseph.Runde@ibm.com>
2024-12-10 13:46:29 +08:00
Chauncey da7e702c6f [Bug]: When apply continue_final_message for OpenAI server, the "echo":false is ignored (#10180)
Signed-off-by: chaunceyjiang <chaunceyjiang@gmail.com>
2024-11-21 16:24:32 +00:00
Cyrus Leung 32e46e000f [Frontend] Automatic detection of chat content format from AST (#9919)
Signed-off-by: DarkLight1337 <tlleungac@connect.ust.hk>
2024-11-16 13:35:40 +08:00
Patrick von Platen 11cd1ae6ad [Tool parsing] Improve / correct mistral tool parsing (#10333) 2024-11-15 00:42:49 +00:00