Commit Graph
130 Commits
Author SHA1 Message Date
Russell Bryant cb84e45ac7 [Core] Upgrade to xgrammar 0.1.18, add cache size limit (#16283)
Signed-off-by: Russell Bryant <rbryant@redhat.com>
2025-04-08 19:13:22 -07:00
Isotr0py c2a9671510 [Misc] Improve model redirect to accept json dictionary (#16119)
Signed-off-by: Isotr0py <2037008807@qq.com>
2025-04-06 05:51:45 -07:00
bnellnm e59ca942f5 Add option to use DeepGemm contiguous grouped gemm kernel for fused MoE operations. (#13932)
Signed-off-by: Bill Nell <bnell@redhat.com>
2025-04-01 12:07:43 -04:00
8dd41d6bcc [Misc] Use envs.VLLM_USE_RAY_COMPILED_DAG_CHANNEL_TYPE (#15831)
Signed-off-by: Rui Qiao <ruisearch42@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Cody Yu <hao.yu.cody@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: DarkLight1337 <tlleungac@connect.ust.hk>
2025-04-01 06:07:53 -07:00
TJian 4965ec42d2 [FEAT] [ROCm] Add AITER int8 scaled gemm kernel (#15433)
Signed-off-by: tjtanaa <tunjian.tan@embeddedllm.com>
2025-03-29 03:33:56 -07:00
Nick Hill 15dac210f0 [V1] AsyncLLM data parallel (#13923)
Signed-off-by: Nick Hill <nhill@redhat.com>
2025-03-27 16:14:41 -07:00
Yuan Tang 66aa4c0bf4 [Feature] Add middleware to log API Server responses (#15593)
Signed-off-by: Yuan Tang <terrytangyuan@gmail.com>
2025-03-27 17:49:38 +00:00
wang.yuqi 3f532cb6a6 [Misc] Use model_redirect to redirect the model name to a local folder. (#14116) 2025-03-27 02:21:23 -07:00
Gregory Shtrasberg ecff8309a3 [ROCm] Env variable to trigger custom PA (#15557)
Signed-off-by: Gregory Shtrasberg <Gregory.Shtrasberg@amd.com>
2025-03-26 22:46:12 -07:00
Alexander Matveev b2e85e26f4 [V1] TPU - Revert to exponential padding by default (#15565)
Signed-off-by: Alexander Matveev <amatveev@redhat.com>
2025-03-26 21:35:05 +00:00
vllmellmandtjtanaa 5ebf66748b [FEAT][ROCm] Integrate Fused MoE Kernels from AITER (#14967)
Signed-off-by: vllmellm <vllm.ellm@embeddedllm.com>
Signed-off-by: tjtanaa <tunjian.tan@embeddedllm.com>
Co-authored-by: tjtanaa <tunjian.tan@embeddedllm.com>
2025-03-26 16:30:30 +08:00
Chenyaaangandrshaw@neuralmagic.com <robertgshaw2@gmail.com> ac3cd6e83c [core] add bucket padding to tpu_model_runner (#14995)
Signed-off-by: Chenyaaang <llccyy1212@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: rshaw@neuralmagic.com <robertgshaw2@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: rshaw@neuralmagic.com <robertgshaw2@gmail.com>
2025-03-25 17:27:22 -04:00
Gregory Shtrasbergandcharlifu f533b5837f [ROCm][Kernel] MoE weights padding (#14454)
Signed-off-by: Gregory Shtrasberg <Gregory.Shtrasberg@amd.com>
Signed-off-by: charlifu <charlifu@amd.com>
Co-authored-by: charlifu <charlifu@amd.com>
2025-03-24 23:45:30 +00:00
Cyrus LeungandRoger Wang 6dd55af6c9 [Doc] Update docs on handling OOM (#15357)
Signed-off-by: DarkLight1337 <tlleungac@connect.ust.hk>
Signed-off-by: Roger Wang <ywang@roblox.com>
Co-authored-by: Roger Wang <ywang@roblox.com>
2025-03-24 14:29:34 -07:00
Russell Bryant 8abe69b499 [Core] Don't force uppercase for VLLM_LOGGING_LEVEL (#15306)
Signed-off-by: Russell Bryant <rbryant@redhat.com>
2025-03-24 08:27:30 -07:00
DefTruth 6ebaf9ac71 [Bugfix] consider related env vars for torch.compiled cache hash (#14953)
Signed-off-by: DefTruth <31974251+DefTruth@users.noreply.github.com>
2025-03-23 15:53:09 +00:00
Russell Bryant b877031d80 Remove openvino support in favor of external plugin (#15339)
Signed-off-by: Russell Bryant <rbryant@redhat.com>
2025-03-22 14:06:39 -07:00
TJian ec870fba9a [FEAT] [ROCm]: Add AITER RMS Norm (Layer Norm) Feature (#14959)
Signed-off-by: tjtanaa <tunjian.tan@embeddedllm.com>
2025-03-21 22:36:14 -07:00
Siyuan Liu b15fd2be2a [Hardware][TPU] Add check for no additional graph compilation during runtime (#14710)
Signed-off-by: Siyuan Liu <lsiyuan@google.com>
2025-03-21 03:05:28 +00:00
Hyesoo Yang 47195057e9 [V1][TPU] Speed up top-k on TPU by using torch.topk (#15242)
Signed-off-by: Hyesoo Yang <hyeygit@gmail.com>
2025-03-20 19:19:40 -07:00
Mickaël Seznec a597a57595 [Attention] Flash Attention 3 - fp8 (#14570)
Signed-off-by: Mickael Seznec <mickael@mistral.ai>
2025-03-20 01:14:20 -04:00
Woosuk Kwon 99abb8b650 [V1][Spec Decode] Optimize Rejection Sampler with Triton Kernels (#14930)
Signed-off-by: Woosuk Kwon <woosuk.kwon@berkeley.edu>
2025-03-18 14:31:54 -07:00
Cyrus Leung 3556a41434 [VLM] Limit multimodal input cache by memory (#14805)
Signed-off-by: DarkLight1337 <tlleungac@connect.ust.hk>
2025-03-15 02:52:05 -07:00
Lucas Wilkinson 5952d8ab61 [Attention] Get rid of mla cache alignment (#14842)
Signed-off-by: Lucas Wilkinson <lwilkins@redhat.com>
2025-03-15 05:08:25 +00:00
Robert Shawrshaw@neuralmagic.com <rshaw@neuralmagic.com>Nicolò LucchesiTyler Michael SmithMichael Goin
d4d93db2c5 [V1] V1 Enablement Oracle (#13726)
Signed-off-by: rshaw@neuralmagic.com <rshaw@neuralmagic.com>
Co-authored-by: rshaw@neuralmagic.com <rshaw@neuralmagic.com>
Co-authored-by: Nicolò Lucchesi <nlucches@redhat.com>
Co-authored-by: Tyler Michael Smith <tyler@neuralmagic.com>
Co-authored-by: Michael Goin <michael@neuralmagic.com>
2025-03-14 22:02:20 -07:00
Russell Bryant 776dcec8fe Disable outlines cache by default (#14837) 2025-03-15 03:57:55 +00:00
Lucas Wilkinson 9532c49836 [Attention] MLA get rid of materialization (#14770)
Signed-off-by: Lucas Wilkinson <lwilkins@redhat.com>
2025-03-13 23:39:02 -07:00
Thien Tran 95d680b862 [Bugfix][IPEX] Add VLLM_CPU_MOE_PREPACK to allow disabling MoE prepack when CPU does not support it (#14681)
Signed-off-by: Thien Tran <gau.nernst@yahoo.com.sg>
2025-03-13 20:43:18 -07:00
Harry Mellor 3b352a2f92 Correct capitalisation: VLLM -> vLLM (#14562)
Signed-off-by: Harry Mellor <19981378+hmellor@users.noreply.github.com>
2025-03-10 16:36:21 +00:00
Jinzhen Lin d0feea31c7 [Kernel] optimize performance of gptq marlin kernel when n is small (#14138)
Signed-off-by: Jinzhen Lin <linjinzhen@hotmail.com>
2025-03-07 11:53:38 -05:00
Tyler Michael Smith cc2f9b32c8 [Distributed] Add enable_expert_parallel arg (#14305)
Signed-off-by: Tyler Michael Smith <tyler@neuralmagic.com>
2025-03-06 18:54:45 +00:00
Serena 1b7624bf5c [misc] Add FlashMLA as a new option of VLLM_ATTENTION_BACKEND env (#14267) 2025-03-05 21:28:50 +00:00
Cody Yu f35f8e2242 [Build] Make sure local main branch is synced when VLLM_USE_PRECOMPILED=1 (#13921)
Signed-off-by: Cody Yu <hao.yu.cody@gmail.com>
2025-03-03 16:43:14 +08:00
Harry Mellor cf069aa8aa Update deprecated Python 3.8 typing (#13971) 2025-03-02 17:34:51 -08:00
Rui Qiao c9944acbf9 [misc] Rename Ray ADAG to Compiled Graph (#13928) 2025-02-26 20:03:28 -08:00
Jongseok Park 781096e385 Expert Parallelism (EP) Support for DeepSeek V2 (#12583) 2025-02-24 07:33:20 -08:00
Kevin H. Luu 2c5e637b57 [ci] Use env var to control whether to use S3 bucket in CI (#13634) 2025-02-22 19:19:45 -08:00
Helena Kloosterman 382f66fb08 [Bugfix] Fix boolean conversion for OpenVINO env variable (#13615) 2025-02-22 08:04:12 -08:00
Gregory Shtrasberg c904fdddf6 [ROCm] Apply FP8 weights padding to values not divisible by 512 bytes on ROCm (#13231) 2025-02-22 05:54:38 -08:00
youkaichao 3e472d882a [core] set up data parallel communication (#13591)
Signed-off-by: youkaichao <youkaichao@gmail.com>
2025-02-22 19:28:59 +08:00
Yu-ZhouandCody Yu d0a7a2769d [Hardware][Gaudi][Feature] Support Contiguous Cache Fetch (#12139)
Signed-off-by: yuzhou <yuzhou@habana.ai>
Signed-off-by: zhouyu5 <yu.zhou@intel.com>
Co-authored-by: Cody Yu <hao.yu.cody@gmail.com>
2025-02-18 19:40:19 -08:00
Roger Wang dd5ede4440 [V1] Consolidate MM cache size to vllm.envs (#13239) 2025-02-13 20:19:03 -08:00
Lu Fang 042c3419fa Introduce VLLM_CUDART_SO_PATH to allow users specify the .so path (#12998)
Signed-off-by: Lu Fang <lufang@fb.com>
2025-02-12 09:06:13 -08:00
youkaichao bc1bdecebf [core][distributed] exact ray placement control (#12732)
Signed-off-by: youkaichao <youkaichao@gmail.com>
2025-02-06 02:03:19 +08:00
Aviv Keshet b3a0d01e45 [Core] add and implement VLLM_LOGITS_PROCESSOR_THREADS (#12368)
Signed-off-by: Aviv Keshet <akeshet@scaledcognition.com>
2025-02-04 18:46:26 -08:00
Lucas Wilkinsonandsimon-mo 75e94309e8 [Perf] Mem align KV caches for CUDA devices (MLA perf improvement) (#12676)
Signed-off-by: simon-mo <xmo@berkeley.edu>
Signed-off-by: Lucas Wilkinson <lcwilkins@redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: Lucas Wilkinson <lwilkins@redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: Lucas Wilkinson <lwilkinson@neuralmagic.com>
Co-authored-by: simon-mo <xmo@berkeley.edu>
2025-02-04 18:22:24 -08:00
Yang Chen 95460fc513 [Kernel] port sgl moe_align_block_size kernels (#12574)
sgl_moe_align_block_size is based on:


https://github.com/sgl-project/sglang/commit/ded9fcd09a43d5e7d5bb31a2bc3e9fc21bf65d2a

moe_align_block_size is based on:


https://github.com/sgl-project/sglang/commit/ba5112ff691d791a9e38c6c71f59324a5fcb49d0

Signed-off-by: Yang Chen <yangche@fb.com>
2025-02-03 13:09:50 +08:00
Russell Bryant e489ad7a21 [Misc] Add SPDX-License-Identifier headers to python source files (#12628)
- **Add SPDX license headers to python source files**
- **Check for SPDX headers using pre-commit**

commit 9d7ef44c3cfb72ca4c32e1c677d99259d10d4745
Author: Russell Bryant <rbryant@redhat.com>
Date:   Fri Jan 31 14:18:24 2025 -0500

    Add SPDX license headers to python source files
    
This commit adds SPDX license headers to python source files as
recommended to
the project by the Linux Foundation. These headers provide a concise way
that is
both human and machine readable for communicating license information
for each
source file. It helps avoid any ambiguity about the license of the code
and can
    also be easily used by tools to help manage license compliance.
    
The Linux Foundation runs license scans against the codebase to help
ensure
    we are in compliance with the licenses of the code we use, including
dependencies. Having these headers in place helps that tool do its job.
    
    More information can be found on the SPDX site:
    
    - https://spdx.dev/learn/handling-license-info/
    
    Signed-off-by: Russell Bryant <rbryant@redhat.com>

commit 5a1cf1cb3b80759131c73f6a9dddebccac039dea
Author: Russell Bryant <rbryant@redhat.com>
Date:   Fri Jan 31 14:36:32 2025 -0500

    Check for SPDX headers using pre-commit
    
    Signed-off-by: Russell Bryant <rbryant@redhat.com>

---------

Signed-off-by: Russell Bryant <rbryant@redhat.com>
2025-02-02 11:58:18 -08:00
baeded2569 [Attention] Deepseek v3 MLA support with FP8 compute (#12601)
This PR implements the Deepseek V3 support by performing matrix absorption the fp8 weights 

---------

Signed-off-by: Lucas Wilkinson <lwilkinson@neuralmagic.com>
Co-authored-by: Woosuk Kwon <woosuk.kwon@berkeley.edu>
Co-authored-by: simon-mo <simon.mo@hey.com>
Co-authored-by: Michael Goin <mgoin64@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Zhuohan Li <zhuohan123@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Tyler Michael Smith <tysmith@redhat.com>
Co-authored-by: Alexander Matveev <59768536+alexm-neuralmagic@users.noreply.github.com>
2025-01-31 21:52:51 -08:00
cabaf4eff3 [Attention] MLA decode optimizations (#12528)
Signed-off-by: Lucas Wilkinson <lwilkinson@neuralmagic.com>
Signed-off-by: simon-mo <xmo@berkeley.edu>
Co-authored-by: Woosuk Kwon <woosuk.kwon@berkeley.edu>
Co-authored-by: simon-mo <simon.mo@hey.com>
Co-authored-by: Michael Goin <mgoin64@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Zhuohan Li <zhuohan123@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Tyler Michael Smith <tysmith@redhat.com>
Co-authored-by: Alexander Matveev <59768536+alexm-neuralmagic@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: simon-mo <xmo@berkeley.edu>
2025-01-30 23:49:37 -08:00